Its raining Awards and MeMes and Whatnot!

Dear fellow bloggers have passed on some awards, and a meme too. I've been lazy in posting and passing it on. I had just started drafting this post, and WHOOOM Lakshmi has rained a whole lot more awards!

Well let me begin with a MeMe from Anudivya which goes like this ...
The rules of the MeMe are:* Pick up the nearest book* Open to page 123* Find the 5th sentence* Post the next three sentences* Tag 5 people and acknowledge the person who tagged you.

The nearest book turned out to be 'First Things Fast, A Handbook of Performance Analysis' by Allison Rosset. The 3 sentences on Page 123 starting from line 5, turned out be a set of profound questions that concern the Training Industry "What can be done to turn experiences with customers, clients, products and the literature into archives of lessons for their associates from other disciplines? What role can human resource leaders play in knowledge management? What Technology in the hands of human resources and training professionals has much to offer here?"....

Hee Hee ...sorry it was not more generic! I tried to cheat and found two more books, but with similar and more nerdy results, so I stuck with the first book!

Now for the awards.... Thanks Malar for sending us the Hardworking Food Blogger. I love your Tamil Haiku, but hated the massacared rabbit!!!




And then thanks Lakshmi for sending alllllllllllllllllllllllllll of these!!
I am following her example by passing all of these awards and the MeMe to:
Yosee - Jalan Jalan
Roshni - Not a Science Geek
Malar - Kitchen Tantra
Shreya - Indian Khana
PearlsofEast - Anyone can Cook
Rashmi - Delhi Belle
Purnima - Fantasy Cooking
Rajeshwari - Rak's Kitchen
Purva - Purva's Daawat
Cham - Spice Club
Anjali - Annaparabrahma
Sangeeth - Art of Indian Cooking
Suganya - Tasty Palates
Sukanya - ...and a little bit more...
Simran - Bombay Foodie
Pallavi - All Thingz Yummy
Nazarina - Giddy Gastronome
Sunshinemom - Tongue Ticklers

Bee - Forgive me my Nonsense
Karuna - Foodie by Nature








Teresa - Mexican American Border Cooking
Vibaas - Delectable Vegetarian Recipes
Jayashree - My experiments with Food
Uma - Essence of Andhra
Jayasree - Experiements in Kailas Kitchen
Sra - When my Soup Came Alive
Mandira - Ahar, pleasure & sustenance
Happy Cook - My Kitchen Treasures
Lubna - Kitchen Flavours
Srivalli - Cooking 4 All Seasons
Alka - Sindhi Rasoi
Deesha - Vegetable Platter
Robert Gilles - Shizouka Gourmet
DK - DK's Culinary Bazaar
Sagari - Indian Cooking
Aparna - My Diverse Kitchen
Divya - Dil Se
Ramya - Mane Adige
Andhra Flavours - For Spicy Lovers
Usha - Veg Inspirations
Priya - Priya's easy n tasty recipes
Mansi - Cool Ideas and Gadgets

I have many more to add to this list! Will save that for the next tag!!!

Comments

Lakshmi said…
I feel that all bloggers deserve those awards, and good to see many more added to that list.
Finla said…
Indeed it is raining award. Thankyou for thinking about me too.
karuna said…
thanks so much. feels good getting awards. will acknowledge soon.thanks once again
Vibaas said…
Congrats on your awards Dibs. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I feel very happy.
Uma said…
Wow, it's definitely raining awards here! Congrats on all those awards and thank you so much for sharing with me as well!
sra said…
Oh wow, thank you! And congrats on all the ones you got.
Anonymous said…
Congrats on getting all these award. And thanks so much for passing them on to me.
jayasree said…
Its definitely raining awards here thank you for giving me also an opportunity to get drenched in that shower. Congrats for the awards.
Sagari said…
Congrats for all those wonderfull awardas and thank u sooo much for choosing me
Cham said…
Congrats on all ur awards and thank you Dibs
Purva Desai said…
Congrats for all well deserved awards and thanks for sharing it with me...
Nazarina A said…
Thanks for putting me on your list of awards and congrats on your achievement obtaining them!!!
Usha said…
You weren't kidding when you said it has been raining awards, congrats on all your well deserved awards and thanks for sharing them with me....
What an enjoyable rainfall. :)
Congratulations.
And thank you for my award. I am honoured.
YOSEE said…
Thank you so much. Am flattered and honoured to receive this bounty.
Roshni said…
Thanks so much for the award, Dibs! I am honored. Sorry I took so long to respond. Please let me know if there is anything I should do at my end (this is the first award I received, so not much idea yet about the formalities!!)